Victoria Millet, MD, FAAP
West Hills Doctor
Dr. Millet completed her undergraduate work as a Zoology Major at the University of California at Los Angeles in 1969. She earned a Master of Science Degree at the University of Southern California which was awarded in 1972. She completed a three year residency in pediatrics at University Hospital in San Diego in 1975.
She completed a Pediatric Infectious Diseases/Ambulatory Pediatrics fellowship at the Center for the Health Sciences, University of California at Los Angeles in 1980.
Dr. Millet has been in private pediatric practice since 1984. She joined Kids and Teens Medical Group in January of 2011. She continues to do consulting work in pediatric infectious diseases for the Kids and Teens group, as well as for her colleagues in the local pediatric community. She also enjoys teaching and is a member of the faculty of the Family Practice Residency Program at Northridge Hospital.
General Pediatrics and Infectious Disease
Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Northridge Hospital and Medical Center
Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Residency & Fellowship
University Hospital, San Diego
University of California Los Angeles
What Patients Say About Me
- Dr. Millet and staff treat my kids with care and love. Thank you. Alyssan B.
- I must say that I'm extremely satisfied with Kids and Teens in Tarzana . Frank helped me out with an insurance problem. I must admit having kind and profesional staff like Frank is always a plus. Dr. Millet was the doctor at the office. She answered all my questions and concerns. The young nurse that saw my daughter prior the doctor coming in the room was really patient and sweet. I'm happy that I found Kids and Teen Maggie M.
- Dr. Miller is an excellent doctor who really listens and always willing to help. I am grateful that she is my kids doctor! Sara K.
- Dr. Milet is the best along with all the staff very professional especially Rosey she is always helping me and is always so sweet. This the best office. Nathaniel R.
- Dr Millet is such a great dr. Ryan R.