Martin Fineberg, MD, FAAP
West Hills Doctor
Martin Fineberg has been with Pediatric Affiliates Medical Group, Inc. since 1988. A native of Melbourne, Australia he studied medicine at The University of Melbourne.
He then trained in pediatrics at the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne followed by a pediatric residency at Emory University in Atlanta. Following this, he undertook additional training in neonatology at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
In addition, Dr. Fineberg worked in the area of pediatric hematology/oncology at the Prince of Wales Hospital in Sydney, Australia. Dr. Fineberg is licensed to practice medicine in California and Australia, and was board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics in 1985.
He was re-certified in 2009 and is current with Maintenance of Certification with the American Board of Pediatrics. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a member of the California Medical Association, the American Medical Association and an American Academy member of the Canadian Paediatric Society.
Dr. Fineberg was previously the director of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at West Hills Hospital and Medical Center. He is now full time in general pediatrics with a special expertise and interest in the care of the high-risk NICU graduate and children with pulmonary diseases. He is also the Pediatric Affiliates vaccine expert.
Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
The University of Melbourne, Royal Children’s Hospital
West Hills Hospital and Medical Center
Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Residency & Fellowship
What Patients Say About Me
- Dr. Schneider and Dr. Fineberg a great doctors my kids love them both the other doctors are nice but my kids usually see Dr. Fineberg and I give them a 10 out of 10. Alyssan B.
- Dr. Martin Fineberg is a very caring compassionate and thorough doctor. Angelo L.
- I️ love everything from the parking to the staff and excellent doctor thank you! Dr. Fineberg Gabriel M.
- Dr. Fineberg is our most trusted physician. His personal manner, understanding, and practice are superb. Jackson A.
- I absolutely love doctor Fineberg he is the best!!! Marcus T.