Hilma Benjamin, MD, FAAP
West Hills Doctor
Dr. Hilma Benjamin graduated from the University of the Virgin Islands with a Bachelor of Science in Biology and later earned a Master’s of Science in Molecular and Cellular Biology at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
She received her medical degree in 2004 from Penn State College of Medicine and completed her residency in pediatrics at All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, Florida, and Tampa General Hospital in Tampa, Florida.
Before joining Kids and Teens in 2009, she worked as locums tenens in private practice in the San Francisco Bay Area and at the Monterey County Health Department in outpatient and inpatient settings at the Natividad Medical Center, affiliated with UCSF.
Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
Penn State College of Medicine
Northridge Hospital and Medical Center
Residency & Fellowship
Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL
Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, FL
What Patients Say About Me
- I really love Dr Benjamin and Dr wood. Zenson S.
- I love Dr. Benjamin she is very knowledgeable and very enthusiastic. We have been seeing her for a very long time. My son and I are very comfortable with her. Kai G.
- I love doctor Benjamin best doctor ever. She is great explains everything checks everything ask questions answers questions. Jace R.
- My Husband and 5 year old loved Dr. Benjamin. We now would love to have her as the doctor for our child. Thanks! Taylor R.
- Loved Doctor Benjamin. Always pleasant and knowledgeable of any questions asked. My kids actually enjoy going to a doctor visit just so they can visit their favorite pediatrician. Gia B.
- Dr. Hilma Benjamin is a wonderful women and doctor Niccolo T.